Shocker-Geocities gonna vanish soon

Posted on 7/15/2009 01:01:00 AM, under

What am I reading? Yahoo Geocities is gonna dissapear from the seen soon. It is true that they are closing on 26th day of October, 2009! First I felt that it was a rumour, but after getting this news from a trusted site, I was shocked. Actually, I had some javascripts hosted at Geocities which I think I gotta move them now. I am thinking of moving them to a faster fileave.com. That is my view. What is yours? What are you going to do now with your files? Are you sad that Geocities is getting closed? Express your feelings via a comment.
TechDynamite pays its tribute to Geocities and we at TechDynamite salute it for its developmental work for the web. Thanks Yahoo!

edit post

2 Reply to "Shocker-Geocities gonna vanish soon"

  • Sarah on July 15, 2009 at 4:04 AM

    I'll miss them. They were great for newbies.

     

    Maastar on July 16, 2009 at 5:02 PM

    Everyone is gonna miss them. My first webpage was created on Geocities. So, I am still in shock that they will close their operations.

     
  • Post a Comment

    Plant a dynamite please!